32400 Alameda Street
Farmington Hills, MI 48336
Early Childhood Education Supervisor: Kirsten Cicchella
Office Secretary: Jennifer Glidden and Sarah Kerns
Please explore the links below for a virtual tour. We hope to have an in person open house later in the spring.
Registration Information for the 2022-2023 School Year
The registration process for new families for the 2022-2023 school year will begin February 7, 2022. Pre-enrollment will occur online and will be open on this date.
We have included the process below so you are able to plan and begin collecting the required documentation needed to complete the enrollment process. You are not registered for a session until the required documents are submitted to the early childhood office after pre-enrollment.
- Pre-enroll online at https://farmingtonec.digitalsignup.com/
- What does pre-enrollment mean? Pre-enrollment guarantees you a placement into your child’s age-eligible program, but not into a specific session. Therefore, you must select a minimum of two session options.
- If your first choice of session is full, you will be placed in your second or third option. If all sessions options listed on pre-enrollment are full, you will receive a call or email from the office with the availability of the remaining sessions.
- To move from pre-enrollment into a specific session, you must submit the required completed registration documentation below to the Farmington Early Childhood office.
- After your pre-enrollment is complete, please call 248-489-3808 to make an appointment to drop off 2022-2023 registration documentation.
- Links to fillable PDF registration documents can be found below.
Completed registration documents include:
- Child Information Record
- Student Enrollment Information Form
- Original Birth Certificate (copy will be made at the school)
- Copy of Immunization Record
- Health Appraisal/Immunization Record (physical form- physicals must have been completed within the last year.)
- Photo/Video Waiver
- Naturescape Waiver
- Concussion Form
- Parent/guardian Photo ID verification
*Allergy/Asthma/Seizure forms may be found at below. All forms and medications must be submitted to our office by August 26, 2022.
If your child has any of the following health issues, please fill out the corresponding forms. The first page is filled out by the parent/legal guardian, the other pages need to be completed by a physician:
Non-Refundable Registration Fee: $125.00 paid during the pre-enrollment process. This is one registration fee, per family, per year.
Payment options: Please select the option during the pre-enrollment process:
- Pay in full
- Four payments due on the first of: July-September-November-January
- Eight payments due on the first of: July-August-September-October-November-December-January-February
Methods of Payment: Payments may be made online by Visa, MasterCard or Discover. You may pay in person in the Early Childhood office with cash, check, or credit card.
Auto Pay: Please enroll in Auto Pay to avoid late fees. Auto Pay will charge your payments to your credit card automatically when they are due. You may enroll in auto pay by going to recurring payments in your account and checking the box next to each class once a credit card has been saved to your account.
A $10.00 late fee will be added to your account every week that a payment is late.
Refund Policy: This is a full year program. There are NO REFUNDS after November 1, 2022.
Class Cancellations: Classes may be subject to change or cancellation due to lack of enrollment. You will be notified if this occurs and given a full refund.
Click on the red "My Account" button below to access or create your account and registration information.
For questions about the eligibility requirements and registration for the free grant programs (Head Start and GSRP), please click on this link.
Our Early Childhood Programs are accredited by the National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC)
Our Early Childhood Centers are 2 of just 37 preschools in the entire state of Michigan accredited under the new NAEYC Accreditation System. In the country there are just 2,343 accredited preschools.